What do you enjoy?
BREAKFAST OR THE FULL PROGRAM?
On an area of 11 hectares, our experience resort offers enough space for freedom of enjoyment. A regional country breakfast is always included for holiday guests. After all, we also want to prepare you with culinary delights for the many experiences in the area. If you wish, you can book our half board with a four-course evening meal. You can also treat yourself to an à la carte lunch in our restaurants in the Upper Black Forest/Schwarzwald. Or would you prefer a piece of Black Forest gateau?
7 to 10 am
Monday - Tuesday 5 bis 10 pm
Wednesday - Sunday 12 to 10 pm (kitchen until 9 pm)
Eating at Hofgut Sternen is also an experience. You decide yourself when, where and what you want to enjoy.
REGIONAL COUNTRY BREAKFAST: THIS IS WHAT A GOOD DAY TASTES LIKE
The aroma of bread rolls, organic spritzers and an egg cooked to perfection... Wonderful! To make your holiday morning special every day, in the MarktScheune we serve only the finest: milk and eggs from the surrounding Black Forest farms, jams, organic teas and freshly baked, crusty bread. In addition, typical sausages and cheeses from the region, above all Black Forest ham, sometimes crispy fried, sometimes smoked. And as a regional extra, salmon and smoked trout from local waters.
You will already realise: Our regional country breakfast is not an everyday experience. And that is mainly due to our suppliers, who love the Black Forest and its nature as much as we do. Among other things, they provide us with:
- Pastries (bakery Unmüßig, Hinterzarten)
- Sausage specialities (butcher Fritz, Eisenbach)
- Fruit and vegetables (Bühler fruit and vegetable trade, Vörstetten)
- Cheese specialities (Spindler Cheese dairy, Göschweil)
- Eggs (Klausmann, Obereschach)
- Trout (Schwarzwälder trout farm Tress, Lauchringen)
- Ice cream (Black Forest ice cream factory, Schallstadt)
- Jams (Faller jams Utzenfeld)
- Honey (Bio Honig Walzuch, Freiburg)
- Muesli (Blattert Mühle, Bonndorf)
- Milk (Schwarzwaldmilch, Freiburg)
- Tea (Althaus Tea)
- Juice spritzer (Bioschorle Jung, Säfte Teningen)
EVENING MENU IN THE SCHWARZWADSTUBE: SURPRISINGLY REGIONAL
Would you rather have the full gourmet program? Then book our half board with a four-course evening meal in the restaurant SchwarzwaldStube. Here you can enjoy regional cuisine through and through and you will always be surprised. Taste for yourself!